When Katie first created esTeam in 2012, she kept hearing the word ‘Leela’ in her head. She eventually looked up the meaning and learned that it meant “sacred play”.
Leela Circles have been created to be just that, a place to connect to your body, mind and spirit through movement, meditation and reflection. Check out Stay Open: The Circles. Within this book are 24 templates that guide you step-by-step as you form sacred movement circles with friends. Each circle is designed to be 60-75 minutes long.
- Intention Setting
- Personal Reflection
- Planting Seeds
- Heart Opening Meditation
- Breathe Open
- Leela Movement
- Collective Reflection
- Grounding Meditation
- Healing Mantra
Within each circle, there are opportunities to reflect upon your personal journey:
- Identity & connection to self
- Vitality, balance & breath work
- Body Image, technology & media
- Loving boundaries, relationships & communication
- Planet earth and our impact
- Community, dreaming & heart-centered leadership
Each circle weaves together movement with mindfulness and connection.
Contact us to learn more.
Group Sessions can be at schools, private events, organizations, your home, and outside! We work with teams, friend circles, studios, or all girl groups.
We create a totally unique experience- with topics, activities and movement specific to your girls age, goals, dreams and aspirations.
A group session with esTeam is 75-minutes of movement, group discussion and individual reflection. We’ll work with you to create a totally unique experience- with topics, activities and movement specific to your girls age, goals, dreams and aspirations. Choose from individual sessions and class series depending on your group’s goals.
Contact us to learn more about bringing our workout to your school, team, and/or neighborhood.
We run a variety of movement workshops for girls.
These are for teams, troops, studios, and girl groups. We work with you to create a totally unique experience- with topics, activities and movement specific to your group’s age, goals, and aspirations.
Workshops allow the time and space to mix creativity with movement, discussion and reflection. These events can be held in any open space, classroom, field, and park. You dream up the place and we will find a creative way to curate a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Self-esteem & confidence
- Kindness & bully prevention
- Nutrition & health
- Team building & communication
- Leadership & vision
- Meditation & yoga
A typical workshop looks like this:
- 9-9:10: Intention setting, warm-up, esTeam fitness session
- 10-10:15: Creative activity/group discussion
- 10:15-10:30: Healthy snack
- 10:30-11:00: Meditation & relaxation
- 11:00-11:15: Personal reflection & journaling time
- 11:15-11:45: Yoga & flexibility
- 11:45-1:00: Group reflection, sharing & closing intention
Get in touch to learn more about our Workshops.
Work with Katie
Individual sessions are possible over the phone and via videoconference on Skype.