esTeam runs a series of 24-class curricula that cover the social and emotional aspects of being a girl. Classes are 75- minutes long and are made up of five components:
- Intention Setting & Discussion
- Endurance Circuits
- Strength Circuits
- Restorative Movements
- Meditation & Reflection
And we cover these topics:
- Sense of Self, Identity, & Inner Truth
- Vitality, Balance & Breath work
- Body Image, Technology & Media
- Relationships & Communication
- Planet Earth, Sustainability & Our Impact
- Community, Dreams & Leadership
Sessions weave together intention setting, group discussion, functional , endurance, agility, & flexibility exercises with restorative movement, meditation and breath work.
Get in touch to learn more about our Programs.
Group Sessions can be at schools, private events, organizations, your home, and outside! We work with teams, friend circles, studios, or all girl groups.
We create a totally unique experience- with topics, activities and movement specific to your girls age, goals, dreams and aspirations.
A group session with esTeam is 75-minutes of movement, group discussion and individual reflection. We’ll work with you to create a totally unique experience- with topics, activities and movement specific to your girls age, goals, dreams and aspirations. Choose from individual sessions and class series depending on your group’s goals.
Contact us to learn more about bringing our workout to your school, team, and/or neighborhood.
We run a variety of movement workshops for girls.
These are for teams, troops, studios, and girl groups. We work with you to create a totally unique experience- with topics, activities and movement specific to your group’s age, goals, and aspirations.
Workshops allow the time and space to mix creativity with movement, discussion and reflection. These events can be held in any open space, classroom, field, and park. You dream up the place and we will find a creative way to curate a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Self-esteem & confidence
- Kindness & bully prevention
- Nutrition & health
- Team building & communication
- Leadership & vision
- Meditation & yoga
A typical workshop looks like this:
- 9-9:10: Intention setting, warm-up, esTeam fitness session
- 10-10:15: Creative activity/group discussion
- 10:15-10:30: Healthy snack
- 10:30-11:00: Meditation & relaxation
- 11:00-11:15: Personal reflection & journaling time
- 11:15-11:45: Yoga & flexibility
- 11:45-1:00: Group reflection, sharing & closing intention
Get in touch to learn more about our Workshops.
Work with Katie
Individual sessions are possible over the phone and via videoconference on Skype.